I don’t know about style. I know about my personal style – Diane Kruger
For as long as I could remember, I have always been a very fashion conscious child and I believe that you can make your own rules in the choosing an outfit for the day or an occasion.
Style is mostly about you as a person like they say “Dress how you want to be addressed”.
I decided to share 10 tips I live by and this not saying that in the nearest future I wont have more tips and I can assure you that there will be more tips in the future but for now I literally live by this tips.
1) Create a balance with your outfits : That is if you wear some big up wear something small down and Vice versa.
2) If you have no clue on what to wear try a one piece like dress or a jumpsuit and accessorize well.
3) When you think you don’t have any clothes go through your wardrobe and you would see different outfits that pair together perfectly.
4)Trust your instincts.
5) Mix men wear with your feminine style.
6) When ever you want to flaunt a part of your body, Wear a darker color there and the lighter color up.
7) Invest in basics like a pair of good jean, tees etc.
8) Play with textures like velvet , checks
9) Go Monochromatic with a minimalist sense of style.
10) Always dress cute no matter what you are doing that day always make an effort..
Till next time.
Follow the blog and follow our face book page @ thoughtsandstyles.